Sunday, December 24, 2006

Narcissistic Endorphins


Well, i may be asking too much baby, but i want me so bad....I've been bitten by a bout of narcissism. It is a feel good factor, narcissism is nothing but an overdose of endorphins. The feel good hormones which make you feel good...now that isn't a tag line for some product. And this isn't an article of narcissistic endorphins, it's just a passing reference to some hormonal disfunctionality.

BB king in the background with a fantastic guitar play and high pitch tone...and there's your endorphins. I may get a Phd for this who knows...let me get my papers and start jotting down about BB kings songs effect on the Thyroid gland. Now it's 'rock me baby',

Rock me baby, honey,
rock me slowYeah,
rock me pretty baby,
baby rock me slow
Want you to rock me baby, till I want no more.

I have no clue why romance is associated with rock, is it because you get stoned and you become blind when you are in love? A good music with rock me for lyrics, there goes the candlelight music in Bell bottom Blues. Think whatever, but this is what i think of word 'rock' in music.

I am having an overdose of endorphin attack these days, reasons myraid such as my best friend getting married today, someone special saved the world from potential threat, another one of my best buddy is thinking of getting hitched, the world i know is in love with something special. May their happiness multiply and divide, to hell with population!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, u might not get phd if u submit this mate, but u can try for booker prize.

K. K said...

:-)

Rock On!!!!

Parag said...

this isnt narcissism!..U feel gud coz gud things r happening 2 others!..it's t feel gud factor!..
whtever it is, hope it always remains wit u!

litty said...

wow...finallly u r also bitten by the feel good hormones....good goood keep it up, atleast thats i helpg u write more, more and more...

Paco Malo said...

You pose the question: "I have no clue why romance is associated with rock, is it because you get stoned and you become blind when you are in love?"

Yes you do have a clue. Endorphins, baby, endorphins. B.B. King and Eric Clapton are at heart blues singer/guitarists. And the core of the blues is a music that sets off the endorphins that take away, at least for a while, the pain of a broken heart.