Sunday, April 20, 2008

Existential Crisis

Accept whatever comes your way, girl! Is a oft heard line for me these days. Each day represents yesterday except for the fact that my hair is graying at the speed of light. Perhaps accepting what is given to me might change the 'Groundhog syndrome' for the time being. But i prefer tying up my snow white hair in multicolored ribbons until i get what i want.

Now, what is it that i want? Right now i am suffering from the self proclaimed Existential crisis for the second time. C'mon all i am asking for is a decent job & pay! And I thought India's online market was/is full of clicks. Where did the booming click business go? (taken from the song 'Where did the blue skies go?')

The best thing about the current situation is, discovering Tom Waits, Carpenters and some of the best music i ever heard. Funny part is i am starting to like songs like "Golmaal Golmaal, every thing's gonna be golmaal..." by the way in earlier days i couldn't make out the damn lyrics. Not to forget the movies like My Sassy Girl (Korean chick flick), Fight Club (yet again)...

That reminds me of sending out an SOS to all my potential recruiters/employers/referrers/anyone remotely connected to my future employment & everybody in between as well as far off...

"I am willing to sell a Dead Wasp online to unsuspecting browser with a valid credit card"
"I am willing to relocate to Addis Ababa or Somalia whatever"
"I am willing to accept salary deposited in the Bank of Chambal."

Thank you all Period (.)

No comments: